The trail on the map is 2 km long. The trail runs through the nature park, pass the Japanese Garden, through the flower and rose garden, and ends at Hundikuristik gorge.
In the park, it is forbidden to:
- break or otherwise damage flowers, trees and shrubs;
- go to the flower garden, the limited area, and the wall;
- walk on uncut grass;
- litter canals, ponds, fountains;
- damage or break the park inventory (for example, the waste bin, flowerpot, bench, light, etc.);
- drink alcohol and take narcotic substances;
- be shirtless or wear only swimming clothes or underwear;
- bath and fish in canals, ponds, or fountains;
- walk your pet without a leash;
- wash your pet or allow them to swim;
- feed the birds;
- camp and stay overnight;
- make a fire;
- make loud noise, including honking the car horn.
The Park Pavilion (I-lustla) (A. Weizenbergi 33), the information point of Kadriorg Park, sells leaflets for the park, postcards with historical park plans, letter envelopes and postage stamps with the park logo, etc.